Join Cityteam’s When Help Meets Hope campaign to receive updates and opportunities to get involved and bring hope to those in need!
Cityteam’s Camp MayMac
Conference & Retreat Center
Camp MayMac is located on 178 acres of rolling hills in the beautiful Santa Cruz mountains, making it a wonderful retreat from the ordinary.
Your group will feel relaxed and refreshed after spending some time on our beautiful property. It’s a perfect fit for retreats, seminars, conferences, reunions, family camps, and youth groups. Whether your group is 20 or 150 people you will find that Camp MayMac has the amenities to accommodate you with a variety of meeting rooms, conference facilities, and outdoor activities all nestled in the trees.
Come to Camp MayMac for an outdoor educational camp where natural science and environmental education topics are taught from a stewardship perspective. Subjects covered include biology, geology, astronomy, zoology, botany, ecology, conservation/sustainability, and outdoor recreation skills. Learn more at American Outdoor School or Genesis Account for Christian Schools.
Explore Camp MayMac
Our comfortable accommodations include 16 cabins with space for 10 guests per cabin.
- Bunk beds
- 2 bathrooms per cabin
- Cabins can be split into two separate rooms.
- Guests provide their own bedding, towels, and toiletries.
Equipped Meeting Spaces
Camp MayMac has a selection of spaces available for meetings, conferences, and celebrations.
- Seats up to 250 people
- Chairs and/or tables provided
- Complimentary sound system with two preset microphones and electric piano
- Full sound system available for rent*
- Video projection system available for rent
* A qualified sound technician must be provided in order to rent the full sound system.
Pine Hall and Live Oak Hall
- Seats up to 60 people in each hall
- Sound and video projection available
- Piano available
- White board included
When the meetings are over, the fun begins. A wide variety of recreational opportunities await you, whether you have a competitive spirit or you just want to enjoy the outdoors.
- Large, outdoor swimming pool
- Basketball, sand volleyball, and pickle-ball courts
- Horseshoe pit
- Ping pong tables
- Two large play fields (ideal for soccer, baseball, and slip & slides)
- Miles of hiking trails
- Outdoor amphitheater with large fire pit
Our experienced kitchen staff specialize in creative, quality menus that cater to the ethnic diversity of our guests. We serve a variety of delicious meals. Enjoy the view from our dining room or take your plate outside to the shaded patio area.
- Dining hall seats 150
- Outdoor seating available
- Microwave available
- Fridge available
- Complimentary coffee bar
“Thank you so much for your great service. We had an awesome time, the food was delicious.” -Richard and Anna, Iglesia Luz del Valle
Contact & Directions
P.O. Box 357,
Felton, CA 95018
Phone: (831) 335-3019
Fax: (831) 335-7146
Camp MayMac, 9115 E Zayante Road, Felton, CA 95018 (map)
- From San Jose, take Highway 17 south to the Mt. Hermon exit.
- Go west to the end of Mt Hermon Road and turn left at Graham Hill Road.
- Drive a short distance to East Zayante Road and turn left.
- Three miles later, you’ll see a sign identifying Camp MayMac on your left.
- Turn left onto the access road and follow the winding driveway into camp.
History of Camp MayMac
Camp MayMac was started in the 1930’s by May and Mac McLean, who dedicated their lives to helping at-risk youth. In the 1960’s Auntie May and Uncle Mac (as they were affectionately called) turned their thriving ministry over to Cityteam. It is in their honor the facility today is known as Cityteam’s Camp MayMac.
Cityteam’s Camp MayMac served disadvantaged, at-risk youth and their families from around the greater San Jose/San Francisco Bay Area up until 2008. These campers received hope and experienced real life change through the beauty of God’s creation, the fun of recreation, the unconditional love of camp staff, and the light of God’s truth.
Camp MayMac is now rented to groups and churches for refreshing retreats and conferences.