- Family Services
- Back2Life Program - Job and Housing Placement
- Men's Residential Recovery Program
- Medical Clinic
- Homeless Ministries & Community Outreach
- The Learning Center
In San Francisco, Cityteam is providing hot meals, safe shelter, showers, and clean clothing to this city's homeless population. Cityteam in San Francisco has a wonderful, caring staff and volunteers that provide foot care to many needy people each year. A full recovery program is in place for men that are on a road of destruction from drugs and alcohol.
Cityteam is involved in real life situations with the people that walk through our doors. The caring staff at Cityteam, reaches out to those people in need and shows them there is real hope in Christ in order to formulate an everlasting real change in their lives.
If you are looking for HELP TODAY, please click here.
- Can a Meal Really Change a Life?
- Annual Cityteam Bay Area Golf Classic
- Volunteer at Cityteam San Francisco
The Gift of New Life
The Gift of New Life
- Watch Real Stories of Lives Transformed
- A Letter from Cityteam San Francisco City Director, Eric
- My Brother's Keeper: Serving the City.
- Back Home--"That's What They Do at Cityteam."
You will want to watch this amazing collection of videos and interviews depicting the lives of the men, women and families who come to Cityteam in search of help and the hope of a new beginning. Their stories of transformed lives are a great way to kick off Spring!
"Save lives — that's what they do at Cityteam."
With these words, so meaningful during this hopeful holiday season, Paul confirms the role you and other compassionate partners play in the complete transformation experienced by so many people who come to Cityteam.
"I have my family back. I have my job back. I have my life back," he says. For Paul, a recent Cityteam graduate, getting his life back hasn't been easy. He spent years in a haze of drug use and hopelessness, fighting a losing battle against addiction. Desperate and confused, Paul didn't know how to turn his life around. He didn't know where to go for help.