Bring Your Church Family Together to Change Lives at Cityteam
Partnering with Cityteam gives your members a way to be the hands and feet of Jesus as we help those struggling with poverty and homelessness. Church partnerships are essential in meeting the needs of our community. Whether your church is a small handful of people or a huge mega church, you can make a big impact!
Cityteam’s mission is to love God, love our neighbors, and go make disciple makers in our local communities and around the world. We base our mission on Jesus Christ’s own words in Matthew 22:36-39 and Matthew 28:19.
Below are a number of ways your church can partner with Cityteam in response to Jesus’s desire for us to love God, love our neighbors, and make disciples.
- Financial partnerships with churches allow us to offer meals, groceries, shelter, recovery programs, discipleship, and more. What a blessing your church could be!
- Donation drives happen throughout the year with the support of local churches. Would your church be willing to help collect school supplies, turkeys, Christmas toys, canned food, coats, hygiene items, or socks? Every little bit helps us serve those in need with the love of Christ.
- Volunteering is another way your church can help those in need in the community. Whether you are helping to prepare and serve meals in the kitchen or dedicating time to mentor a client, we love the compassion that church members bring to our programs.
- Hands on service projects are a blessing to Cityteam and the community. Would your church members like to love their neighbor by taking on a project such as painting, planting a garden, or remodeling a room?
- Invite a speaker to your church to inspire, encourage, and challenge your congregation. Hear from one of our missionary staff who are actively living out the great commission to “Go and make disciples.”
These are just a few of the ways that your church can partner with Cityteam as we serve those in need with dignity and respect while we help them with their physical, emotional, and spiritual needs. We would love to hear from you and begin the journey of serving our community together.
Director of Church Partnerships