For just $1.89, you can give give a neighbor experiencing hunger and homelessness a hot Christmas meal!
Needs at Cityteam San Francisco
All donated items can be dropped off at:
Cityteam San Francisco
164 6th Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
Phone: (415) 861-8688
Items We Need Donated
All donated items must be in good, working condition. Items in poor condition may be declined per our discretion.
- 100 durable dinner plates
- A Truck or Van
- Fruits, vegetables, and meat (fresh or canned)
- Big cooking pots
- Hygiene products including toothbrushes,toothpaste, bar soap, shampoo and conditioner, and deodorant
- Men’s clothing, socks, and underwear
- Computers, Microsoft Office software, and tutors for our computer center
- Tickets to entertainment or events to be used for field-trips for the men in our programs
- We are always in need of proper winter clothing for men, women, and children, such as: warm jackets, shoes, sleeping bags, and thick blankets for the people who are living on the streets. Also men’s suits, dress shirts, women’s dresses, and nice pants are needed for interviews and going to church
- Professionals to donate service, including doctors, pharmacists, dentists, and those willing to help with building construction and maintenance projects
- Please view our volunteer opportunities to see how you can donate your time in other ways in our programs!