For just $1.89, you can give give a neighbor experiencing hunger and homelessness a hot Christmas meal!
UPDATE: Our annual CityTeam San Jose Power Breakfast has been cancelled due to the Bay-Area-wide shelter-in-place order. This important gathering raises significant funds that keep our ministries operating.
You can help us expand our services to feed and care for more neighbors who are now in great need as a result of the COVID crisis. In lieu of attending this important event, please consider making a gift today to ensure our work of providing immediate needs and lasting solutions continues. Our goal is to raise $500,000 by May 31st.
For questions or more information, please contact David Sundman, Development Director: email@example.com
Help Fund a Need:
- Every $12,000 – Sponsors a man for one year through CityTeam Renew residential program.
- Every $5,000 – Provides a week sponsorship for one CityTeam in the Neighborhood Mobile Food Pantry.
- Every $2,500 – Provides a year tuition at CityTeam @ Work.
- Every $1,000 – Provides for 600 meals served through our Community Dining Hall.
- Every $500 – Provides essential food bags for 33 unsheltered guests.
- Every $250 – Provides 50 nights of shelter.