- Food Services
- Homeless Shelter & Second Chance Program
- Recovery Program
- Family Services
- Mother & Baby Care Program
- Compass Academy
- Career Employment Services
About Cityteam Chester
Throughout the Greater Delaware Valley, Cityteam is providing hot meals, safe shelter, showers, and clean clothing to our city's homeless population. Located in the heart of Chester, Pennsylvania Cityteam serves those in desperate need throughout the Delaware Valley. Dedicated and caring staff and volunteers reach out to those in need of a hot meal, a safe shelter, and decent clothing. We also offer a recovery program for those men that are on the road of destruction from drugs and alcohol.
We connect with low-income families that are in need of an emergency food box to help stretch their income at the end of the month. Mothers with at-risk young children stop by every Wednesday afternoon to receive diapers, formula, and other baby items. You can make a difference by volunteering, donating or financially supporting this special ministry to the poor and homeless.
Are YOU In Need of Help?
If you are looking for HELP TODAY, please click here.
What's Happening at Cityteam Chester
- See How Families are Helped with Dignity and Compassion at Our Cityteam Chester Pantry
- Watch When Help Meets Hope Video
- Watch Our New Video On How Each Person's Generosity Makes a Difference