Join Cityteam’s When Help Meets Hope campaign to receive updates and opportunities to get involved and bring hope to those in need!
Put your calling to work with a job at Cityteam
If you are hearing God’s calling upon your life to be a part of what He is doing here at Cityteam, consider whether your skills and calling match any of the open positions. In addition to working in a caring, compassionate, and diverse environment, Cityteam offers employees an impressive benefits package.
|Portland City Director||Portland, OR|
|Administrative Assistant & Volunteer Coordinator||Portland, OR|
By Mail: 2304 Zanker Rd, San Jose, CA 95131
By Fax: (408) 433-4805
By E-mail: email@example.com
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Cityteam has a Drug-Free Workplace Policy and reserves the right, to the extent permitted by law, to require drug and alcohol screening tests of an applicant or an employee either prior to employment or any time during employment upon reasonable suspicion.
- Cityteam may conduct a criminal history background check in accordance with all city and state laws.
- Cityteam may conduct reference checks from former employers, personal friends, and other references.