Corporate partnerships are mutually beneficial, collaborative efforts to offer help and hope to men, women, children, and communities in need. Cityteam partners with Fortune 500 companies, local small businesses, and startups to meet the needs of those struggling with poverty and homelessness in our communities. Whether your company values social responsibility, team building opportunities, additional publicity, or simply the joy of making a difference in the community, a partnership with Cityteam is the perfect choice. Give us a call at 1-888-CITYTEAM or send us an email to get started.
Corporate Matching: Double Your Donation!
If your company is one of the thousands of companies that match employee’s contributions, then you can double your gift to Cityteam! Here are some step by step instructions to double your donation:
Type your company’s name into the employer search box above or check with your company’s Human Resources department to see if they offer gift matching. Please note that the list below is not all-inclusive. Your employer may match gifts even if they are not listed.
2. Make a Donation
Click here to make a donation to Cityteam.
3. Fill Out the Form
If your company offers gift matching, your Human Resource department should provide you with a matching gift form to send to Cityteam along with your donation. Review the program guidelines to see if Cityteam is eligible.
4. Send the Form
Once the form is completed, please send it to Cityteam. Our Matching Gift office will take care of the rest by verifying receipt of your gift and returning the form to your company for matching funds.
Gift Matching Program
2304 Zanker Road,
San Jose, CA 95131
Did you know?
- Your generous donation helps provide meals, shelter, recovery programs, food boxes and other essential care for the homeless and low-income families.
- Many companies also match volunteer hours or gifts from spouses, retirees, and board members!
- If your company does not currently match employee donations, you can request the initiation of a gift matching program. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Some company match programs have guidelines that require the funds must be designated to an on-going community service program, sponsored by the organization with no specific religious views. If that is your company’s requirement – this is not a problem for Cityteam. You can specifically request that the funds be used in our food programs to help provide over 500,000 meals and food boxes for the homeless and low-income families each year.
- Cityteam is a registered 501(c)3 EIN: 94-1501265 non-denominational, non-profit.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 1-888-CITYTEAM or email email@example.com.