Volunteering at Cityteam
Be Part of the Solution. You Can Make a Difference!
VOLUNTEER NOW Volunteers make it possible for Cityteam to change the lives of those who are struggling with poverty, homelessness, and addiction in our communities. With your help we can introduce real hope and provide tools for individuals and families to make real changes in their lives. Will you join us? Learn about the volunteer opportunities in your city.
Corporate & Group Volunteering
There are a variety of ways companies and groups can partner with Cityteam to serve those in need and really make a difference in their communities. Contact us to learn how your team can give back!
- San Jose - Erin Campos
- San Francisco - Clarissa Tagab-Lebo
- Oakland - Marla Cox
- Portland - Ruth McClanahan
- Philadelphia - Kwinn Tucker
If your church is located in Silicon Valley and would like to schedule a tour, host a drive, use our meeting space or help on specific project, please contact Michael Schmidt at firstname.lastname@example.org or 408–232-5660.
Through Cityteam San Jose's Engage Program, your group can learn about the complex issue of poverty and what you can do about it. You will get a close up look at the struggles of poverty, homelessness, and addiction, and you will hear testimonies of lives that are being transformed. To learn more, contact Mark Lewis at email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I volunteer? Sign up to volunteer on our calendar here.
- Do I need a volunteer waiver? Our volunteer waiver is part of the online registration process. For most volunteer opportunities, no other forms are needed.
- Can I bring a group? Yes, you may bring a group, but every group member must sign up. For assistance making group reservations contact Erin Campos at firstname.lastname@example.org, and be sure to mention your city.
- Can I just show up when I want to volunteer? No, due to limited space you must reserve your spot on our online calendar.
- Can I get my volunteer hours verified? Yes, please bring your verification forms with you to every volunteer shift, and check in with your volunteer supervisor at the end of the shift.
- What is the volunteer age requirement? Most volunteer opportunities are available for volunteers aged 14 and older.
- Additional Questions? Contact Erin Campos at email@example.com or 408-232-5620.