Jobs at Cityteam
Put Your Calling to Work
If you are hearing God’s calling upon your life to be a part of what He is doing here at Cityteam, consider whether your skills and calling match any of the open positions. In addition to working in a caring, compassionate, and diverse environment, Cityteam offers employees an impressive benefits package, including:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
If you are interested in any of the positions listed below, please complete the Cityteam Application for Employment online.
If you prefer, you can also download the Cityteam Application for Employment (48k PDF) form and return it along with a copy of your resume:
By Mail: 2304 Zanker Rd, San Jose, CA 95131
By Fax: (408) 433-4805
By E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Part-time Maintenance Worker-Bay Area||Facilities||San Jose, CA|
|Maintenance Worker-Bay Area & Camp MayMac||Facilities||San Jose, CA|
|Graphic Designer||Marketing||San Jose, CA|
|Vehicle Donation Coordinator||Finance||San Jose, CA|
|Development Officer||Development||Oakland, CA|
|Part-time Maintenance Worker-Camp MayMac||Facilities||Camp MayMac - Felton, CA|
Cityteam Screening Policy:
- Cityteam has a Drug-Free Workplace Policy and reserves the right, to the extent permitted by law, to require drug and alcohol screening tests of an applicant or an employee either prior to employment or any time during employment upon reasonable suspicion.
- Cityteam may conduct a criminal history background check in accordance with all city and state laws.
- Cityteam may conduct reference checks from former employers, personal friends, and other references.
At Cityteam we have lots of great internship opportunities in our corporate office and our program locations! Take a look at some of our internship opportunities, and contact Cityteam's Internship Program Supervisor for more information on availability and the application process.
Internship Program Supervisor